1) He Reminds Us of Another Reason to See Annie Hall
Skip to the end. Except the part with Cher is really good too, so maybe watch that also.
2) He Performs The Best Song Ever
A quality cover:
3) He’s in a halfway decent Rom Com
Love me some Rachel McAdams. Also, anything that puts Harrison Ford against Diane Keaton is a-okay in my book. Though there was some pretty blatant product placement for Emergen-C and it I’m saying that, you know it’s serious. Is it possible to become addicted to a fizzy vitamin C powder?
4) “Please welcome the American treasure that is Jeff Goldblum everybody.”
AND IT CONTINUES
5) His Stalker Gets Out Of Jail
And he isn’t allowed to get a new restraining order against her because there isn’t a “fresh threat”? Jeff, I personally volunteer myself for the job of your 24/7 bodyguard until your safety can be confirmed again.
And that’s this week in Jeff Goldblum!