1. “Is it over?”
2. “I thought it was going to be about spring break. I was wondering why you wanted to see it.”
3. “I bet you loved that scene with the guns in James Franco’s mouth.”
JUST LIKE TIM GUNN
1. Few foods make me happier than French fries.
4. I hate driving.
6. I was a record-holding swimmer in school.
8. I never keep my shoes on in my apartment (but you can).
16. I’m so happy that I live in my absolute favorite city in the world, New York.
18. And I take the subway.
21. I cook dinner for myself almost every night.
COULD EVENTUALLY BE LIKE TIM GUNN
11. My apartment contains more than 2,500 books.
12. I haven’t gone on a vacation in 12 years.
13. I’m an HGTV junkie.
17. I go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art about once a week.
19. My favorite drink is a Manhattan.
20. I have not had an intimate relationship in 20 years.
NOT LIKE TIM GUNN AT ALL
5. My first job was making architectural models.
2. I had a terrible stutter as a child and a teen.
3. I’m an Anglophile.
7. I’m a bit of a clean freak.
9. My role as mentor on Project Runway was created mere days before taping the first season.
10. My father was an FBI agent under J. Edgar Hoover for 26 years.
14. My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz.
15. When people ask me for advice, I never critique the things they can’t change.
22. I make a great meatloaf.
23. I love dogs, especially mutts.
24. I have an aversion to parties.
25. If you have spinach in your teeth, I will tell you.
This has been a repurposed version of Tim Gunn: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me (via Us Weekly)
He knows the words.